Thank you for your interest in
In this blog, I write articles that provide fundraising professionals with the power to PERFORM their work with excellence, LEAD with research, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
My articles address either of two audiences – fundraising researchers or frontline fundraisers – but all articles relate to the topic of prospect research, which includes profile research, relationship management, and fundraising analytics.
A good article for this blog…
- Is a well-written, high-quality original article (Google hates duplicate content and we like SEO)
- Reflects the writing style/tone of the Jennifer Filla blog
- Includes a short author bio, your photo, and 1-3 ways to connect with you (e.g., email, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Provides proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the post
- Is as long as it needs to be to be high quality; if you feel unsure, read through some past articles for guidance
- Does not self-promote in the body of the article (save that for your author bio)
How to Submit your Article
- Email your article, or article idea, to me at Jen@AspireResearchGroup.com (article should be in MS Word and don’t forget to attach your photo as a separate file)
- I will confirm receipt and communicate if there are any changes needed
- Once the article is finalized, I will confirm the posting date
- Prior to the posting date, I will send you a PDF preview of the post
- On the posting date I will remind you the post is live and provide you with the URL
Things You Can Do When the Post is Live
- Share it like crazy!
- Use the title or a short quote/excerpt as a teaser in your newsletter or on your website with a “read more” link to the full post
- Add the article and link to your resume or any other list of articles you have published
By submitting your article you agree…
- Not to republish your guest post to your own blog or anywhere else online afterward (remember how Google hates duplicate content?)
- That Jennifer Filla may edit and adapt your guest blog content on the blog as need be, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- That Jennifer Filla may include calls-to-action to other content on the same page as the guest post
Thank you again for your interest in writing for the Jennifer Filla blog. I look forward to learning and sharing with you!